martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

Dear sister,


                  Hello Alice, I have just arrived at Buenos Aires, Argentina. This place is beautiful, the air here is softer than there and I think the people here are different, just because they appear to be confident but they are not, they are tired, specially poor people, it must be because they work hard and they earn low wages, as consequence of this, they seem very plain, they have a stone-face , their build-average and stout, their face have many scar because some of them they work in mines or they are servants but I don´t care.
                 I think Buenos Aires is the best place for me and my wife and my unborn baby who will be called Alice as her aunt.
                 I hope you are fine, I´ll be writting you as soon as I can.                 
                                                                                                            Love you
                                                                                                                             John.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario